List of Hints & Tips
- The initial rule execution is more effective when is given as a model in the simulation window.
- A rule will be more efficient without use of Realized Nacs.
- Note that the default value of attributes is null.
- If you need to use any float attribute please use double.
- In the use of helper without arguments always use () for example: context Antenna::distance2(): Integer body: self.distance + 2
- Note that an instant rule can be executed several times simultaneously
- The ceiling function is not implemented in e-Motions. If you want to use this function, write floor()+1. For example, to use 2.5.ceiling(), write 2.5.floor() + 1