Atenea is a group of researchers interested in Modeling Software Systems. The team is part of the GISUM group, and conducts basic and applied research on modeling software systems, and on the provision of engineering tools to design, analyse, evaluate and implement distributed information systems.
Fundamental to this objective is the recognition that information systems must be realized in an environment where data and processing are distributed across heterogeneous IT resources and multiple organizational domains, and are mainly developed and deployed by re-using or integrating existing components and applications, most of which are either commercial off-the-shelf artefacts (models, components), legacy systems, or external applications.
Our premier research areas are focused on:
- Modeling languages for expressing specifications of systems and their integration and distribution.
- Techniques and tools for relating different specifications of the same system.
- Architectural frameworks for distributed processing systems, defining the structure of system specifications for both complete systems and for specific aspects of particular domains.
- Functions and tools to support different kinds of formal analyses of distributed systems.
- Quality models and tools for evaluating the quality of IT systems and their individual components.
Check the Research interests page for further information about them.
- Formal Specification and Analysis of Domain Specific Languages using Maude (see also "Maudeling")
- On the Semantics of Real-Time Domain Specific Modeling Languages
- On the Reusable Specification of Non-functional Properties in DSLs
- A Metamodel for Maude
- MagicDraw v15+ plugin for RM-ODP and UML4ODP
- Visualization of Wiki systems
- Towards a Rewriting Logic Semantics for ATL
- ToolIDL - an Interface Description Language for tools
- xQNM: A Model-Driven Approach to Simulate Queuing Network Models
- mATLude (under construction)
- Fault Localization in Model Transformations
- Model Tranformation Benchmark
- Automatic Generation of Mutants for ATL Model Transformations
- Data Uncertainty in Software Models
- Formalization of Complex Event Processing Systems
- Modeling Service-Oriented Systems with UML and OCL
- Extending OCL Datatypes with Uncertainty
- Uncertain and Probabilistic CEP
The current members of Atenea are:
Information about them can be found at their personal web pages, or from the GISUM site.
For further information about Atenea you can contact any of its members.
For surface mail, we are physically located at:
Dpto. Lenguajes y Ciencias de la Computación.
Universidad de Malaga. ETSI Informatica.
Bulevar Louis Pasteur, 35.
(29071) Malaga. Spain.